QUAD Fuels are looking for someone to join their friendly team.
Salary between £10- £11 per hour depending on experience. All applications must be done via CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Any questions, feel free to contact Andrea Pitts at 07824 513689
Job Description – Customer Service/Sales
Job Title: Customer Account Manager – Quad Fuels Ltd
Main Location: Quinton Hazell Enterprise Parc, Glan Y Wern Road, Colwyn Bay, Conwy LL28 5BS
Reports to: Andrea Pitts (Director)
Working Hours: 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday – 1/2 hour lunch break (time agreed mutually in the Office but flexible)
8.30 am – 5.00 pm. There is flexibility (mutually agreed) depending upon work demands
Training: Full training on computers, product and appropriate technical training is provided internally
Supervision: Expected to work unsupervised and set your own agenda, schedule, and daily routine to fit in with the working day after initial training. You will attend informal sales meetings as and when required, one to one and team based for direction and support.
Main Role Responsibilities:
- To manage and grow the core fuel sales in the domestic, commercial and agricultural market sectors and others identified by the company in respect of focus on fuel additives, lubricants and other ancillary products.
- Target customers, or any users or potential users of fuels and offer all round quality service. Be informative on the use of fuel additives to solve end use operational problems and provide technical support as and when required.
- Develop long term quality relationships with customers in order to comprehensively understand their requirements, and aim for repeat sales orders.
- Act as a relationship and account manager through the whole life time of the customer from sales order taking, delivery scheduling, credit control to future telesales and cross-marketing.
- Communicate features and benefits in consumer not technical terms and aim for upselling of products applicable to their market sector.
- Act as the account manager and advise the two directors Graham Roberts and Andrea Pitts if a customer facing communication is required and coordinate activities with them and the customer.
- Understand the breadth and depth of the whole range of products applicable to the market sectors we cover in order to establish a potential ‘fit’ with the customers’ requirements. Identify any product gaps in our offering and carry out continual competitor analysis.
- Actively seek out new potential customers by market sectors and other customers where there may be similar opportunities and transfer any learning to your work colleagues at Quad Fuels.
- Work and develop relationships with other members of the Quad Fuels team (e.g. in transport, admin, sales and operations)
- Assist all the above departments as required to grow the business.
- Develop key skills as required to be self-sufficient as possible within reasonable bounds in order to minimise the requirement for administrative or management support, although we must stress we are all there to help one another in our daily schedules.
- Fully participate in sales, marketing, business growth and other coordinated activities including sales meetings, shows, exhibitions, advertising etc.
- Work with the directors to identify and explore new customers in new niche target markets that are a match for the company’s core skills and competencies and which would contribute to the company’s growth expectations.
- Provide verbal reports to the management team on a continual basis giving opinions and market intelligence as and when required.
Your key skills and capability requirements will be needed in;
- Microsoft – word, excel and outlook – training given as a refresher if needed
- Fuelsoft/Data Entry – bespoke sales package for all your daily needs in order entry, logistics, credit control and customer service (CRM package to be added at later date)
- Avaya phone systems – training given
- Commercial awareness and product training
- Effective Communication
- Negotiation Skills
- Common sense!!
Important: You will also need to be a team player, skilled influencer, problem solver, highly motivated, flexible and have fun!!!