We would like to reassure our valued customers that we are still fully operational during this time of unprecedented circumstances. We are so proud to be keeping homes warm and farmers working during this time.
We want to say a massive thank you to our amazing drivers for continuing to deliver fuel to people’s homes and workplaces. We would kindly ask our customers not to try to assist our drivers at this time, as minimising contact with people is essential to slow the spread of this virus. We also need to keep our drivers working in order to keep providing our services to homes and businesses across North Wales and Shropshire.
Until this period of lockdown ends, the following changes will remain in operation:
- Depots are closed to the public, you are unable to come to either office.
- Drivers or staff cannot collect cash or cheques.
- Drives will not be asking for signatures.
- Any contact with our drivers must be from a safe distance (more than two meters).
- Cheques should not be posted, a journey to the bank by one of our staff exposes us to unnecessary risk.
We are operating in an unprecedented environment, we are a small company and any loss of drivers or staff due to illness would be a major loss to us at this time. Additionally, we have a duty of care to you as our valued customers, we hope that you can understand the reason for these changes. As the situation is constantly evolving and changing, we will update our procedures in line with Government advice.
Please be assured, our drivers can’t wait to give you a handshake when they can!
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team today to order your fuel top-up! We’re more than happy to talk to you over the phone on 01978 423150 or 01492 353103 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org